- Do you require sound resource planning for an upcoming construction project?
- Are you unsure which contract award model is most suitable for your project?
- Do you want security from volatile construction prices and general project risks?
- Is there a balance risk-benefit ratio between your project goals and your procurement model?
- Are you unsure which construction partner or supplier can best implement your project?
As a first step, our expert team members analyze the principal’s resources, know-how and abilities. They then carefully analyze the project itself and define the project goals. This is followed by a market comparison of appropriate contract award models. This can be combined with an optional market analysis with approaches to suitable contractors. We then classify the most suitable approaches for the principal as ‘Plan A’ and ‘Plan B’, and further specify these further in a detailed process, resource and services plan.
- Positive influence on the cost risk of your project and the tasks undertaken by participants
- Early clarity regarding your own possibilities and those of the market
- Access to Drees & Sommer experience from more than 4,000 contract awards over the last ten years
- Perception of being a rigorous operator in the market