Once a year, Drees & Sommer holds the Real Estate Impuls (‘Keynote’) series of events at various regional offices.
Attendees discuss issues around the keynote theme of the year, and recognized experts from a range of companies provide inspiring input on the topic at hand. Participants then have the opportunity to engage in stimulating conversations.
In recent years, the Real Estate Impuls events have covered the following topics:
- ‘New work environments – today and in the future’
- ‘Procuring real estate services – do clients and contractors speak the same language?’
- ‘Lean real estate organization means great responsibility: How to achieve intelligent real estate management’
- ‘The real estate sector is going digital native ... How disruptive is the property sector?’
- ‘Think global, act local’