Electromobility is developing fast – and is not only ecologically but also economically more sustainable than conventional types of drive. Transitioning to sustainable mobility brings enormous advantages for companies and organizations of all sizes, as it:
- Increases the attractiveness of a site for employees and visitors
- Emphasizes the company’s commitment to sustainability
- Ensures a reduction in carbon emissions
A reliable charging infrastructure with extensive site coverage is required both to meet the growing demand for charging points in companies and to further promote employee uptake of e-mobility.
Send a clear message: Set your company apart from the competition with a well-conceived mobility concept, a modern vehicle fleet, and a reliable charging infrastructure.
We offer customized solutions and develop a company-wide concept for you. Thanks to our technical know-how and extensive project experience with public sector customers, OEMs and charging infrastructure operators, Drees & Sommer is the ideal partner for your leading-edge charging infrastructure management: From site analysis and assessment, conceptual and commercial consulting, planning and tendering through to contract award and implementation support.
Our experts realize your concept with strict project control to ensure that your comprehensive charging infrastructure is equally attractive to customers and employees.
- We determine your needs and evaluate available infrastructure at company sites during an initial consulting and analysis phase. This can also be done in combination with overarching mobility concepts.
- After determining requirements, we develop a range of variants and options, and combine these in a profitability analysis.
- During the planning and execution phases, we secure all necessary permits, and undertake detailed planning for the invitation to tender and contract award.
- We then support the construction process and subsequent commissioning.
- Our Project Management Office (PMO) approach ensures centralized coordination and communication throughout all project phases – including transnational projects. We offer you constant transparency regarding project status as well as preemptive management of costs and schedules.
- Enhance the attractiveness of your company site as a place that people enjoy visiting and that can help you tap into new customer groups
- Operate a modern vehicle fleet and invest in sustainable and future-proof corporate mobility
- Offer your charging infrastructure to third parties as an additional service
- Create potential for other offerings such as bistros and other retail opportunities
- Efficient project execution you can trust – managed by a single service provider throughout the entire value creation process