- We start by working with you on a feasibility study that covers the product, production and the industrial building.
- After receiving the go-ahead for the project, we start with the concept phase. This culminates with us providing you with the planning specification for the buildings and concept profiles for the plant and equipment, thus completing the User Requirements Study (URS) milestone.
- We use the URS as the basis for planning and drawing up tender documents. We integrate modular planning and construction where possible.
- Optimal layouts and early schedule and cost certainty
- You get as much standardization as possible, with as much customization as necessary. This results in an ideal mix of sustainability and cost-efficiency.
- We give you an indication in the planning phase of when production can begin. Our communication with you is responsible, transparent and binding.
- Invitations to tender, contract wording, seamless timelines in construction and logistics, and remuneration models guarantee project success.
- Our support does not cease after Start of Operation, but continues throughout the ramp-up to full operating speed, as well as ensuring ongoing optimization during operation of the plant.
We design future-proof logistics facilities for our customers that take all customer-specific requirements into consideration: mix of uses, location and size, as well as technology, fitout and processes. The digitization strategy and automation solutions we deliver give our customers a substantial competitive edge.