Brand Architecture for BayWa AG in Munich
Consistent overall concept of exterior and interior architecture
The challenge for the RBS Group Part of Drees & Sommer was to develop its own distinctive architectural language from the brand in line with BayWa's three core values (trust, solidity, innovation).
Modern and sustainable materials and a corresponding design language were used for this purpose. At the same time, a sustainable and flexible workplace and room concept was developed.
This concept takes the needs of the individual company units and the visitors of the building into account with modern conference and meeting rooms as well as a generous lobby.
- Combination of Workplace brand and interior competence
- Consistent brand-adequate appearance
- Development of a sustainable and flexible workplace and room concept
- Implementation of attractive and high-quality areas
- Expansion of the trusting customer relationship
August 2013 – November 2017
approx. 13.000 m²
Hild and K Architects
- Change Management
- Architectur & Design
- Project Management