European education center, Bochum
In view of the growing number of people attending vocational training, university and continuing education courses, the EBZ Business School management decided to build a new facility on Springorum Allee in Bochum. The goal was to create an innovative and cost-efficient educational building that does justice to EBZ’s position as a leading address for innovation in the real estate industry. The new building has function and seminar rooms and offices. The latest technologies make it a real-life laboratory that allows ‘live’ testing of all possible approaches to optimizing the energy efficiency of buildings. The Drees & Sommer project team provided numerous services as part of GCM.
- Drees & Sommer was the client’s key point of contact for the project.
EBZ Business School GmbH
April 2016 – November 2018
Gerber Architekten, Dortmund
- General Construction Management (GCM)
- General technical planning
- Functional performance specification
- Overall technical management