Heilbronn has a new landmark: At the end of March, 2019, the newly extended experimenta opened its doors on an island in the River Neckar. Visitors to Germany’s largest science center can not only experience science first-hand, but also become researchers themselves. Drees & Sommer assumed full responsibility for the building, which sets standards in many different ways.
- The client benefitted from Drees & Sommer assuming full responsibility for the project.
Schwarz Real Estate GmbH & Co. KG, Heilbronn
August 2012 – March 2019
|GFA (New building) :|
|GFA (Established building):|
|Gross volume (New Building):|
|Gross volume (established Building):|
- General Construction Management (GCM)
- General technical planning (BSE, structural consulting, building physics, facade)
- Facility management consulting
- Building Information Modeling (BIM)