Gropius Passagen, Berlin
For almost 50 years "Gropius Passagen" has been Berlin's number one shopping-, food- and leisure-destination. A total area of 93.500 m² make it the largest shopping center in the German capital and one of the largest in the entire country.
The extensive modernisation of the mall includes a new ligjhting concept, a simplified route guidance and expansive relaxing- and entrance-areas.
The reconstruction is completed during operation so that the approximately 50.000 visitors daily still have access to all areas of the mall during the entrie construction period. The full completion of the project is planned for the end of 2019.
- High degree of transparency thanks to coordinated project, construction and tenant management from a single source
- Minimization of risks arising from legacy buildings through streamlined interfaces in processing
Key project data
Gropius Passagen GmbH & Co. KG, Düsseldorf
01/2016 – 12/2019
- General Construction Management (GCM)
- Project control Construction management (CM)
- User management
- Lean site management
- Data management
- Tender process/contract award