Japan Center, Frankfurt am Main
A large ﬁnancial institution leased commercial space in Frankfurt in addition to its headquarters. This included offices in the Japan Center, one of the most striking high-rise buildings in the ﬁnancial hub. Drees & Sommer managed the complex remodeling of rooms and the tenant’s move into the building.
- All technical services were provided to the customer by a single company and the team impressed with its performance and fast response times - allowing an extremly short realization phase.
Commerz Real Investmentgesellschaft mbH
October 2015 – March 2017
Original architect: Joachim Ganz, Berlin – Remodeling: BGF+/ Eckertharms, Wiesbaden
Approx. 49,700 m²
- Project Management and Support for Overall Project Management
- Technical Project Management
- Lean Construction Management (LCM)
- Support with Lease Contract Design & Negotiation
- Technical Consulting during lease contract process