Mobility concept metropolitan region Munich
The study includes a detailed overview of existing mobility projects and recommends courses of action based on a professional analysis of existing infrastructure, modes of transport, and interfaces. The key goal is to achieve higher-level integration of the individual measures. As the preliminary stage of the project, the study also provides an optimal basis for developing a long-term integrated mobility concept.
Knowledge is mobility: The foundation for future-proof mobility solutions has been laid.
Europäische Metropolregion München e.V.
November 2017 – December 2018
|commuters per day:|
|passengers in Munich Transportation Authority (2017):|
|mobility projects surveyed:|
- Networking study with survey of regional authorities, institutions and companies
- Development of a database and website
- Moderation and presentation of the process
- Organization of a mobility conference
- Development of recommended courses of action