New Building for the Böttcher Logistics Center
Böttcher V&L intends to build a new logistics center in Zöllnitz near the German city of Jena. Drees & Sommer Infra is providing support in the form of an exploratory traffic survey, transport consultation including project steering and coordination of the street and traffic planning as an important element to ensure that the plans are eligible for planning approval.
- Preparation of practical and suitable performance profiles for the services involved in traffic light planning.
- Invitation to tender and review of bids for traffic light planning, coordination of the technical interface of road infrastructure planning and traffic lights
- Cost savings for the client by negotiations with the approving authority and comparison of planning alternatives to ensure economically viable implementation
- Presentation of a feasible and economic way to provide transport infrastructure which will be eligible for planning permission
Böttcher Büromarkt AG: Böttcher Büromarkt AG (Retail)
|Project term :|
December 21, 2018 – December 31, 2020
- Transport planning services
- Exploratory traffic survey
- Plausibility check for road infrastructure and traffic light planning
- Client advisory services
- Project support