New European Headquarters for MHK in Dreieich (near Frankfurt am Main)
Musterhausküchen (MHK), a provider of services for small and medium sized kitchen, furniture and sanitary ware retailers, has created a landscaped park of around 50,000 square meters in the Sprendlingen district of the German town of Dreieich and built its European headquarters on the site. This consists of a six-story office building, a training center, an events area and the energy center, along with a parking garage. Photovoltaic systems are installed on the roofs of the buildings. The visual highlights are the overhanging section of the building and a 75 meter long pond in front of the entrance area.
- Energy-optimized technical equipment that takes into account the variable floor plan design
- Requirements of the German Energy Saving Ordinance (Energieeinsparverordnung, EnEV) of 2014 are exceeded by 15 percent by the use of wood pellet technology and photovoltaic systems on all roof surfaces
- Highest possible standard of indoor climate system
- Thermal comfort increased by decentralized ventilation using a double-skin façade
AIT Allgemeine Immobilien-Treuhandgesellschaft mbH & Co.
From June 2015 to December 2020
Albert Speer & Partner, Frankfurt am Main
- Energy and infrastructure concept and building simulations (thermals and currents)
- Design of technical building services (mechanical, electrical and plumbing services, MEP) and building physics, with integrated advice on subsidies from the German publicly owned development bank KfW
- Management of technical building services (MEP) construction