Refurbishment and extension of Bretzfeld Education Center
The last stage of the refurbishment and extension of the BZB was completed on schedule for the start of the 2019/2020 school year. Some 800 students now attend the school.
As Drees & Sommer divided the project into three stages and completed an extension building in the first stage, the project was completed without the need for interim measures.
All rooms have been renovated. Classrooms, science laboratories, and workshops are now all state-of-the-art. A new canteen and new rooms for the school and community library support all-day operation of the school. Digital bulletin boards provide information for students and teachers, and classrooms are equipped with whiteboards and data projectors.
- Project completed on schedule and within budget
- High-quality rooms and buildings
- Modern school with future-proof technology and digital equipment
Bretzfeld local authority
|Regional office :|
Ruppert Posovszky Architekten Partnerschaft mbB
10/2014 - 12/2019
- Tender process/contract award
- Project control, management and strategy
- Finance & subsidy controlling
- Feasibility study, 360-degree analysis
- User Requirements and Change (URC)
- Data management