The Drees & Sommer corporate philosophy consists of eight statements that express how we think, how we work together, and what sets us apart.
The Drees & Sommer corporate philosophy consists of eight statements that express how we think, how we work together, and what sets us apart. The first statement (VALUE GUARANTEED) shows what we achieve. The following five statements explain how we do this:
- By acting ethically (SUCCESS WITH INTEGRITY).
- By giving our employees adequate scope (GOOD IDEAS – NO LIMITS).
- By assuming a leadership role in the marketplace (LEADING THE WAY).
- By retaining our partnership-based company structure (INDEPENDENT TOGETHER).
- By taking pride in success with our clients (PASSION FOR PERFORMANCE).
We also say where we provide our services (GLOBALLY LOCAL) and look to the future (INNOVATION FOR THE FUTURE).
BLUE IS BOUNDLESS – our 9th Statement – is also our Diversity Statement. Diversity inspires and enriches our work.
Each statement has two dimensions. What it means for our clients and what it means for our employees.
Drees & Sommer has been certified in accordance with the internationally recognized quality management standard ISO 9001 since 1995.
Our occupational health and safety policy provides the framework for measures to ensure employee safety. We have established an Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OH&SMS) to ensure overall coordination of all relevant elements and measures. The OH&SMS is based on the internationally recognized ISO 45001 standard, but is not currently certified. Certification of the Drees & Sommer system is scheduled for November 2021.