Customised Smart Buildings
- User requirements
- Security vulnerabilities
- Data protection
- Frequent updates
- High costs
- Building technical obsoletion by the time it is completed.
At Drees & Sommer, we do not see digital technologies as an end in themselves: Rather, they are about improving processes and user experience, ensuring sustainable operation of the property, and enabling new business models. For this reason, a Customised Smart Building is precisely tailored to the needs of its users. It can reliably monitor and control the processes that take place inside it, creating economic and environmental added-value for all parties involved.
- Definition of digitisation requirements for your construction project
- Holistic energy and cost efficiency solutions
- Cost-benefit analysis for digitisation
- Supply chain management
- Integration of artificial intelligence
- Data analysis and optimisation processes
Our team of experts work with you to develop a digitisation strategy. We support you in the development of new business models and planning, from construction through to commissioning. In doing so, we take into account your requirements, existing business models, possible business changes, and your company’s untapped potential. We collaborate with established companies, but also with smaller and new companies, to ensure we always have access to the latest technological developments. Our goal is to continuously improve the user experience for our customers and all other stakeholders.
- User-focused services
- Unlocked potential
- New business models through digitisation
- Competitive advantages
- Higher revenues thanks to rental income based on co-working
- Increased property value