In order to enable a construction process that functions like clockwork – ultimately resulting in a building that performs to its full potential - all trades must be meticulously coordinated beforehand.
Successful planning, in turn, is the result of holistic thinking and actions. This comprehensive approach has been championed by the Drees & Sommer engineering team globally, project after project, for more than 30 years.
Diligence at every stage of the process, paired with our experience in pioneering new green building approaches developed in the high-tech building market in Germany, means we do things differently – offering you innovative, tailor-made engineering solutions that save time and money.
ECONOMICAL THROUGH EFFICIENCY
Our target is to be 20% more economic than our competitors, which we achieve by approaching every stage of a project with an efficiency-led mindset.
With the end user in mind, we help design economical and environmentally friendly façades and other components in a way that conserves resources and supports the overall climate and energy concept in the completed building, integrating renewable energy generation wherever possible. Our innovative building shells greatly reduce energy requirements and, like the building structure, are made from resource-efficient materials.
FOR BUILDINGS THAT LOOK GOOD... AND DO GOOD!
Our expert team can advise you on healthy building materials, product systems, and on our cutting-edge Cradle to Cradle® solutions that not only enable your building to perform more efficiently, but complement the architectural design.
A GLOBAL OUTLOOK, WITH LOCAL CONTACTS
With our well established international project management and engineering offices, e.g. in Germany, Middle East, China and France, we are able to serve as a gateway for clients and architects who are looking for a trusted partner to deliver a project in these regions.
Drees & Sommer provides bespoke individual engineering services, with consistent, personal contacts who will support you through each step of the project.
- Building Ecology Consulting
- Building Simulations: Fluid, Thermal and Solar Simulations
- Commissioning Management and Validation
- Competition Support for Architects
- Cradle to Cradle® (C2C) Consulting
- Digital Smart Building Consulting
- Energy and Operation Optimisation for Existing Buildings
- Green Building Certification: BREEAM, LEED, DGNB
- Holistic Conceptual Design
- MEP, Façade and Structural Consulting
- Quality Assurance through Design Reviews
- Refurbishment Concepts
- Sustainability Consulting
- Technical Monitoring to Evaluate the Construction Progress Compared to Financing
- Value Engineering