- Do your operational and emergency management systems meet current standards and are they generally state-of-the-art?
- Do you have a current alarm and action plan, including an alert structure, for your hospital?
- Do you have a current alert structure for your staff and officers?
- Are you adequately prepared for emergencies such as failure of technical infrastructure or the loss of public utilities (critical infrastructure requirements)?
- Does the building structure meet current standards with regard to protection against acts of violence or similar (burglary, theft, vandalism)?
- How can your hospital respond flexibly and cost-effectively to epidemic and pandemic response plans?
- How do you ensure effective crisis management and Business Continuity Management (BCM) in an emergency?
- Does your personnel and service provider management take crises and emergencies into account?
- Do logistics and stockpiling policies need to be changed? How can you create redundancy in these areas?
- Legal requirements and recommendations
- Critical infrastructure
- Ensure adequate physical and digital protection of data (BSI data security)
- Update operational organisation and crisis management for the next medical crisis
- Analysis of environment and current status
- User and stakeholder coordination
- Prioritisation and development of measures
- Coordination and implementation of measures
- Final report
HOW WE DEVELOP SECURITY CONCEPTS FOR YOUR HOSPITAL
Analysis of environment and current status
User and stakeholder coordination
Priortization and development of measures
Coordination and implementation of measures
- Support from dedicated Drees & Sommer experts for healthcare safety and security concepts
- Comprehensive group-wide network with in-house experts covering all relevant fields such as operational and organisational consulting, and structural and technical security
- Interdisciplinary teams of doctors, specialist planners, engineers, project managers and IT specialists cover medical, clinical and technical operations as well as buildings and logistics.
- Support and coaching from experienced specialists
- We have our finger on the pulse with cross-sector expertise