WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES OF THE FUTURE?
- Stringent security requirements as a result of digitisation
- High demand for flexibility and adaptability
- Exponential growth of data volume and storage capacity
- New software architecture requirements as a result of Software as a Service (SaaS) and cloud services
- Reduction of space requirements through use of cloud services
- Data protection and cybersecurity
- Sustainability criteria and Environment, Social and Governance (ESG) criteria
WHICH SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE?
- Management consulting with vision definition
- Colocation analysis of existing infrastructure(TDD+IT)
- Environment, risk and vulnerability analysis
- Availability analysis
- Security and reliabilityanalysis
- Space and IT analysis
- Energy consumption analysis (operation) with operator concept
- Project management and Technical and Economic Controlling with Single Point of Contact (SPoC)
- Site search with environment and risk analysis
- Connectivity and power supply analysis (redundancy)
- Feasibility study for new construction or revitalization
- Planning services through to General Construction Management
- Certification consulting and support
- Commissioning management through to black building test
- Data center fitout and tenant management
THE ADDED VALUE FOR YOU
- Based on your area requirement goals (whitespace), we use a structured process to develop a vision for your colocation data centre of the future.
- This identifies the requirements for modularity, expandability and expansion stages, and site selection – including environmental analysis such as redundant IT infrastructure and redundant energy supply – with the aim of achieving maximum leasable whitespace as a proportion of total area.
- Our expert team supports you every step of the way – from vision definition, project management, technical & economic controlling (TEC) as a Single Point of Contact (SPoC), design and planning of your new colocation data centre / revitalisation of your existing colocation data centre, through to commissioning and black building test. Development focuses on cost-efficient operation as a result of optimal colocation data centre structure and the selection of the right equipment in terms of sustainability and availability.
Customised colocation data centres by Drees & Sommer with a focus on future viability, availability, security, flexibility, sustainability and cost-efficiency.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT CAMPUS NETWORKS?
MORE SOLUTIONS FOR THE ICT SECTOR
Whether you are looking for support with data centres or IT infrastructure, Drees & Sommer offers innovative solutions from the initial concept to operation – solutions that take into account both increasingly stringent standards for security and energy efficiency and greater expectations with regard to profitability. Our team always addresses your specific requirements and ensures security, availability and data flow within your company and/or data centre throughout the project.