- Do you need to coordinate a range of parallel tasks in different disciplines for your Life Sciences construction project?
- Are unnecessary buffer and idle times repeatedly causing project delays thus triggering additional costs?
- Do you need to find the optimal way to integrate architecture, building services equipment and process, laboratory and plant planning?
- Do you need close schedule tracking for your project?
- Do you need an exact overview of progress for individual planners, contractors, suppliers, or your own stakeholders?
- Contractual obligation on the part of companies and suppliers to participate actively
- Selection of a professional team to exercise overarching control
- Digital or in-person meetings
We develop a takt-time production plan for your construction site in just four simple steps. The overall process analysis forms the basis for process and detailed planning. We use board planning to ensure stable, transparent management of the construction process, and supplement it with our web-based production management platform LCM Digital. This cooperative approach increases productivity and forms the basis for our joint project success.
- Optimised production, commissioning and qualification process right through to shutdown planning for maintenance phases
- Stability of execution
- Transparency of individual services
- Proactive work scheduling
- Reduction of buffer times
- Early detection of disruption
- Well-organised construction site
- Communication between all parties involved
Pharmaceutical technology, medical technology and medical biotechnology are all very distinct areas of Life Sciences. Our products and solutions help companies in this sector reliably achieve success in their projects. Despite all the different processes and outcomes, all our products feature a combination of economical, digital, sustainable and innovative components.