- Do you know your users’ needs – and can you translate these into requirements for your buildings?
- How do you ensure that users’ needs are taken into account over the course of a new build or revitalization project?
- Do you see your properties as independent brands? What do these brands represent?
YOU HAVE TO ADDRESS THE FOLLOWING POINTS
We focus on the users and their needs, and translate these into building specifications. We conduct the design briefing, ensuring that users’ ideas and the demands of modern work environments are reflected in space and functional programs.
What story do you want to tell with your building? Is it intended to make the company brand tangible? Or is it a rental property in which the various tenants – each with their own set of values – make up the brand? We turn your asset into a brand and express the defined brand essence in the architecture, selection of materials, and use.
- Properties with an outstanding brand story
- Buildings that meet the needs of users
- A consultant with its own experts for design, cost-effectiveness, digitization and sustainability