Maanesten, Shop Opening, Throughout Germany
- Sector-specific retail consulting
- Project control
- Planning coordination
- Lighting design
- Contract award management
- Cost and schedule controlling
- Construction site coordination
- Defect management
Maanesten ApS, Copenhagen
Expansion into Germany’s top premium and luxury retail locations
Approx. 80 – 140 m²
Start August 2020
The Copenhagen-based Danish jewelry label Maanesten plans to open stores in premium and luxury retail locations in cities throughout Germany in coming years. Drees & Sommer is supporting the young brand with the technical implementation of its expansion.
The retail experts were initially commissioned to implement the first shops in Hamburg, Munich and Berlin. Locations include Hamburg’s Levantehaus, Kaufmannshaus and Alsterhaus, as well as Oberpollinger in Munich. Further outlets are already in the planning stage.
The project covers support for the entire implementation phase from leasing to contract award and construction site coordination. In addition to strategic consulting with Advanced Program Execution (APX) to ensure stable and transparent rollout, the focus from 2021 will be on the associated optimization of the design concept to secure reliable implementation of interior design and optimal product presentation.
- Expansion and opening of the first four outlets in Germany despite technical issues and challenging circumstances.
- Comprehensive support from analysis and project coordination through to construction supervision and completion
- Prompt intervention and rescheduling of individual trades to ensure on-schedule opening