- Networking of all building services
- User interaction
- Operator efficiency
- Simplification of processes
- Sustainability, energy efficiency
- Future viability
- Step 0, Digital Ready Check Review of planning documents
- Step 1, Requirements management: Definition of digitization modules
- Step 2, Planning support and software consulting: Incorporation of digitization requirements into planning of and support for software process
The Terrace is a contemporary, high-quality eight-storey office building with an underground car park taking shape at Englische Strasse 21 in Berlin.
Designed as a smart building, it is integrated into a group of three new buildings. As the last building, The Terrace completes the ANH urban district on the banks of the River Spree in Charlottenburg. The Terrace is the flagship project of the ANH portfolio, and its digital approach is to be rolled out to other buildings.