Copenhagen Towers II
Aareal Estate AG / Solstra
Wiesbaden, DE / Copenhagen
Sir Norman Foster, Foster+Partner
05/2013 – 12/2016
The new Copenhagen Towers II is a landmark in the cityscape of Copenhagen. The building with its distinctive convex-polygonal facade was designed for the client Solstra by the architectural firm Foster + Partner.
The tower with its maximum height of 85 meters is connected to the neighboring Hotel Crowne Plaza by an atrium and offers office space on 22 stories. The Copenhagen Towers II is conveniently located with the Copenhagen Airport and the Örseund Bridge that connects Copenhagen to Malmö in Sweden nearby. In addition to the best possible LEED certification platinum, the building has a highly innovative energy concept which mainly consists of a well water cooling system.
- Securing the platinum certification through our extensive expertise from many other successful certifications
- Building energy simulation for optimization of the energy performance
- „German Engineering“ as quality assurance
- Energy Management / Energy Design
- Green Building Certification