Zurich Insurance Group AG – Provision of Facility Management Services (SkyKey building), Zurich
- Ensuring a smooth operation of the new building
- Modern facility management concept, tailored to building and client requirements
- Clearly defined interaction rules for internal and external service provision
- Transparency of costs and services
- Preparation of an operational concept, taking into account the needs arising from the company's core business
- Clear definition of interaction rules for internal and external service providers
- Procurement of external services via tender submission process
- Development of tender documents, support in tender submission process and evaluation of facility management providers
- Ensuring transparency of costs and tools for quality measurement in relation to new service providers
Zurich Insurance Group (Zürich Versicherungs-Gesellschaft AG)
Zurich Insurance GroupSwitzerland moves into its new headquarters in the SkyKey building in Zurich-Oerlikon in September 2014. RESO Partners were commissioned to develop a concept and to support the procurement of the facility management services for SkyKey.
A project of RESO Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Drees & Sommer Group since January 1, 2018.