The parallel activities of the trades involved in construction inevitably lead to a high level of complexity in the coordination of all work and construction phases. Costly delays, waiting times or even standstills are therefore well-known stress factors.
Lean Site Management sets the right course right from the start by structuring all the work involved in building, process and plant planning, while at the same time serving as an early warning system and thus bringing transparency and security to all those involved in construction.
But how does Lean Site Management actually work, for whom and how is it applicable, what does the added value look like in the entire value chain and what prerequisites are necessary?
In the live talk, not only the functional tool will be presented, but also how it enables cooperation on the construction site, and how material use and sustainability can be improved.
- Lean site management, planning and controlling across construction sites and disciplines.
- More transparency for a new way of working together on the construction site
- More efficiency for greater cost-effectiveness and quality
- More sustainable through improved use of materials
- Digitalization and automation
- Shortage of skilled workers and training
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Bernd Bürner, Managing Director, Industrieverband Technische Gebäudeausrüstung Bayern, Sachsen und Thüringen e.V. (Industrial Association for Technical Building Equipment in Bavaria, Saxony and Thuringia)
- Josef Scharnagl, Manager, Drees & Sommer GmbH, Munich
- Florian Oberpaul, Managing Director, Efficient Technical Solutions GmbH
- B. Eng. Sebastian Castorf, Technical Manager, IBF Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH
- Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Anton Schubert, Seminar Manager, ITG Süd KG
- Katrin Bacher, Head of Corporate Communications, ITG Süd KG
- Thomas Heinemann, Managing Director, HEINEMAN KOMUNIKATION
We are looking forward to seeing you! This link will take you to the registration form.