Construction of a new multipurpose venue / Cultural center in Käerjeng
- Reduced load for the project owner
- Timely implementation of the primary planning objectives
- Defending the project owner’s interests before the project stakeholders, authorities, and public interest groups
- Feasibility study, 360° analysis
- Project management
- Management of contracts and corresponding amendments
Municipal Administration of Käerjeng
54c, Avenue de Luxembourg, Bascharage
Arlette Schneiders Architectes
January 2014 – June 2017
Drees & Sommer Luxembourg provided its project management services to accompany the municipality of Bascharage in the construction of a new multipurpose venue / cultural center with the aim of completing the sports and cultural infrastructure on the site and bringing them together in a sustainable construction project. The program included the construction of a 450 m² multipurpose hall which thanks to removable acoustic could be split up into three sections of 150 m² thanks to removable acoustic partitions.
In its function as project manager, Drees & Sommer thus assisted and advised the municipality of Bascharage throughout the duration of the project – from the definition of the approach, to the commissioning of the new cultural space – in the context of traditional project management services. In addition, Drees & Sommer then accompanied and oversaw various minor transformation works at the cultural center.