Tübingen treatment plant
1996 – 2005
The Tübingen treatment plant, which is located on both sides of the Neckar, had to be refurnished and expanded due to statutory requirements. As part of this process, the sewage sludge treatment system was also updated to the newest state of technology.
The sewage plant was expanded during continuous operations. The final result was a modern facility with mostly automated processes.
- Organisational consulting
- Personnel concept
- Technical financial controlling
- Technical-business project controlling
- Technical-business consulting and planning specifications
- Optimised personnel concept for safe and efficient operations
- Achieved significant reduction in costs