- Do you want to set the course at an early stage for new projects, or a brownfield or site development?
- Do you want to consolidate the space available to you?
- Is sustainability an important part of your strategy?
- Does your property need a performance check, repositioning or modernization, in order to remain successful in the market?
- Do you need certainty as regards costs, deadlines and quality for your development project?
- Do you deal with modern, future-oriented, sustainable and smart buildings, and are you looking for specific solutions?
- Are you facing a far-reaching decision for your location strategy, and looking for information and estimates to evaluate different options?
- Do you want to check whether your properties could be operated more efficiently?
In a joint workshop, we define the goals and expectations of our clients, develop specific service modules, and set a timeline for implementing the defined measures. Our project teams always include all technical, operational and market-specific aspects in their work.
Drees & Sommer’s individual services:
- Expansion and development consulting with services including market and location analyses, feasibility studies, second opinions, and operational concept development
- Strategic real estate consulting, including valuations, transaction consulting, technical due diligence processes (TDD), asset and facility management, digital readiness checks, and sustainability concepts
- Planning and design consulting, including investment cost estimates and project management
In addition, our specialists are available to assist you with construction-related issues. From project management and specialist planning services, through energy consulting and construction management: together with our interdisciplinary teams of experts from different fields, we advise on your project from the initial investment appraisal, the development and planning of operations, through the real estate value added.
- Strategic real estate decisions based on extensive analysis
- Provision of a sustainable and cost-effective concept for your building
- Cost and quality control, on-schedule phases for development, planning, construction, and handover and commissioning
- Value add through cross-sector knowledge of incentive issues and trending topics
- Interdisciplinary and comprehensive consulting services from a single source