With our inter-disciplinary team we cooperate with the client's project heads to carry out the project management and project supervision in all cost categories as an integral construction management service.
We systematically coordinate the sequence of assembly tasks and the installation of large components, and we ensure that the building site is clean at all times. We constantly fulfill the highest safety requirements. We provide engineering support and we promote the commitment of the suppliers – we keep tabs on everything.
Our teams consistently coordinate all aspects of the project, thus providing the best possible project controls and steering. We achieve this goal with digital tools and processes, as well as lean construction management. Using the LCM® method, Drees & Sommer takes the ‘lean’ principles from manufacturing industry and the agile methods of software development and applies them to building processes and construction projects. This improves efficiency in all areas of the project.
- You wish to have one contact for all construction site related issues (instead of different interfaces)?
- You are in charge of project handling and must ensure adherence to costs?
- Systematic organization, seamless processes and well-defined communication lines at interfaces are important for you?
- You intend to reduce coordination cost, time and effort?
- Are you responsible for quality assurance and risk minimization?
- You strive for a maximum of cost certainty and transparency?
- Many project participants and interfaces need to be managed?
In construction project management we look after the project management, the control of the planning and the subsequent implementation of the construction work. This involves planning, supervising and steering the construction or alteration of healthcare buildings. It also includes acceptance by the client.
Our integral construction management combines all construction management services throughout the construction phase. We do this on the basis of the lean method. We cover all phases, from the tender process through to the completion of construction work and clearance for the use of the building by the approving authority.
- Expertise and know-how in the area of healthcare; comprehensive services from one source
- A single partner for all services and performance stages; one contact during handling of the construction project
- Fast and targeted support in project management and handling
- Highest quality based on teamwork and collaboration across all trades and joint objectives
- Adherence to deadlines thanks to lean site management, seamless interfaces, and targeted and monitored documentation on construction related issues
- A stringent cost management system for more transparency in cost tracking
- Good communication and clear rules for smooth processes
- Risk mitigation thanks to object and process monitoring from one provider