Technical Real Estate Due Diligence (TDD)
Gather and assess in-depth knowledge of the building, plot of land and surroundings; Assess the technical condition
Are there deal breakers? What is the impact of risks? How high are the CAPEX?
Estimate returns. What potential for added value and improvements can be implemented? What opportunities can be gained in the transaction process?
Initial assessment, in-depth property inspection or assessment of individual aspects: Our experts for technical and environmental due diligence examine your real estate transaction in a short time - in accordance with your specific needs. The more individual your needs are, the more we get involved in your project. We accompany the entire transaction process - from the idea to the purchase or sale and beyond. So that you make the right decision. We support the purchase contract negotiations, handle the handover and manage capex measures.
Scope of Work
- On-site inspection
- Check of documents/virtual data room in terms of completeness
- First rough assessment of the technical status quo and determination of CAPEX
- Short summary of the findings and presentation of the structural engineering risks and potential deal breakers in a report.
- ESG consultung/EU Taxonomy
- SALE AND PURCHASE CONTRACT CONSULTING
- Facility Management Consulting
- GERMAN BUILDING ENERGY LAW, Green Building Label
- Inherited subsoil contamination
- Development potentials
- Fire safety
- Refurbishment/feasablity study
Result: Recommendation for action/strategy
- Individual assessment of special services by authorised experts
- A strong negotiating position thanks to well-founded arguments
- A solid basis for decision-making through exhaustive analysis
- Focused, clearly structured reporting
- Modular offer: you decide how extensive and detailed the assessment by our experts will be
- Personal contact person who combines real estate and technical know-how
- Company with more than 50 years of experience in all aspects of real estate