Since our kick-off event "Krankenhauszukunftsfonds - was nun?" in October, a lot has happened in a short time. Most of the country-specific information is now available and hospitals and clinics are faced with the challenge of preparing their demand application on the basis of a measurable digital concept, taking into account the current digital situation!
With our digital event on 19.03.2021 from 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., we will inform you about the current developments and what you need to do concretely for the demand registration in the respective federal state. In addition, we will shed light on the individual funding facts and provide answers to the most urgent questions in this regard.
At Digital Impact, you can expect the following focal points:
- Information on the application process and outlook on further steps in the process.
- Which country-specific conditions must be taken into account
- What steps need to be taken in order to benefit from the Hospital Future Fund
- What "digital maturity level" means and how you can reliably determine it for your organization
- How to develop a digitization strategy for your hospital
- "MUST" and "CAN" criteria for the funding facts
The contents of the events are prepared for the corresponding participants on a country-specific basis. Therefore, please be sure to let us know which state you come from.
You do not have time on this date, but would like to join the discussion or have specific questions? Please feel free to contact us! Your contact persons Ulrich Uetz, Dr. Georg Bonn and the Healthcare-Team are at your disposal!
- Dr. Georg Bonn, Drees & Sommer | Rahmenbedingungen Fördermittel Krankenhauszukunftsfonds aus Sicht der Länder
- Ulrich Uetz, Drees & Sommer | Grundlagen zum Krankenhauszukunftsfond und Fördertatbestände
The event offers you the opportunity to ask questions at any time and thus actively help shape the content.
You can find more information here.
This link will take you to the registration.
We are looking forward to an exciting exchange.