ANH Hausbesitz GmbH & Co. KG
2022 saw the completion of “The Terrace”, the new office premises of ANH Hausbesitz GmbH & Co. KG in Berlin. The Terrace combines an extraordinary colour and design concept with collaborative shared spaces and smart services. Spacious outdoor areas unite with the interplay between colours, materials and reflections to create a place that appears to transform according to the season, the perspective and the light conditions. A core design element, developed especially for ANH, are precision-built, quality designed inlay walls. Employees have a generous 830 square metres of space offering both lively and quiet zones where they can work in the company of others or alone, all depending on how they prefer to work and the task they happen to be occupied with. In addition, there is a “marketplace” – a hub where staff can sit together in comfort for a few moments and chat.
The “brain” of the premises is based on AI: it assists the building’s users by thinking ahead for them and is continuously increasing its knowledge. The Terrace has also been equipped with intelligent digital services, allowing users to control functions via the house app to suit their needs. The Terrace is a hive of activity but at the same time a place of stability that displays ever-changing facets and perspectives. It’s one of the most intelligent buildings in the world.
- Innovative workplaces for task-based working
- Bespoke carpentry and space-defining fitout
- Architecture and interior design in co-creation
- Smart building
- Prize won for high design standards and excellent interior design (German Design Award 2023, Best Workplaces 2023)
- Brand experience
- Workplace consulting
- Interior workplace design LPH1–7
- Artistic supervision
- Draft, co-management and implementation of digitalisation concept
- Support with WiredScore and SmartScore certification