Drees & Sommer Innovation Hub Stuttgart
Drees & Sommer SE
July2017 - January 2019
H.U. Nirngart, RBS part of Drees & Sommer, Munich
The resulting Innovation Hub offers space for innovations and a wide range of uses on three levels: Open-plan, interdisciplinary office and seminar areas, one-person spaces, Executive Board offices, and spacious zones that are designed to promote communication during breaks, meetings and informal exchange between employees.
The fact that the building is designed as an interim solution was a key element of the concept. A large part of the former industrial bookbindery was preserved and transferred to the new use with some adaptations and conversions. Visitors can expect an impressive mix of industrial character, sustainable repurposing, pioneering work environments and Innovative building services equipment.
- Innovative working environment without new construction thanks to sustainable repurposing.
- Energy Design
- Structural Engineering
- Building Physics, Building Ecology
- Building Services Engineering
- Requirements management Customized Smart Building
- Site supervision
- User centric conception & design