BADEN CANTONAL HOSPITAL, PARTNER HOUSE
The Baden Cantonal Hospital has built its new Partner House. The building comprises approx. 5,700 m2 of cleaning-related areas, part of which (approx. 1,900 m2) is used by a rehabilitation clinic as a third-party tenant. An external service provider will handle cleaning of the new building. An invitation to tender was issued for general cleaning services of all areas (excluding window and grounds).
RESO Partners supported the invitation to tender.
A project of RESO Partners, which has been a wholly owned subsidiary of the Drees & Sommer Group since January 1, 2018.
- Smooth and professionally managed submission process
- Up-to-date service specifications
- Effective coordination with Baden Cantonal Hospital project management
- Professional preparation and drawing up of tender documents
- Evaluation and use of a suitable cleaning service provider
- Timely and smooth start of operation
- Preparation of performance overviews and quantity structures
- Plausibility check of cleaning matrix
- Preparation and implementation of the invitation to tender
- Support during implementation preparations