Office Campus Via Laurentina Rome
SEB Asset Management AG, Frankfurt am Main
Savings on drinking water
Savings on total energy consumption
2009 – 2015
The client acquired the building complex at Via Laurentina for its real estate fund, SEB ImmoInvest, in 2003.
At that time, the owners already planned to completely gut the complex, consisting of five buildings constructed between 1978 and 1982, and convert them into state-of-the-art office buildings.
The conversion work was carried out gradually, on one building after the other, to minimize disruption to the running of the offices.
- Market position strengthened lastingly
- Satisfied tenant, tenancy agreement extended
- Close monitoring of project and intensive consulting results in higher level of certification than originally estimated
- Desired public impact achieved
- Large amount of interest attracted from investors
- Construction management (progress and costs)
- Project monitoring
- Energy monitoring
- Green building certification (LEED Gold)