- Target selling price achieved for Germany’s largest single transaction in 2014
- Transaction Services with preperation of Technical Fact Book
- Document preparation and Pre-Check
- Support during Investor Site Inspections
- Q&A Process and Contract Negotiations
Palais Quartier GmbH & Co. KG vertreten durch KP Investments GmbH, Frankfurt am Main
approx. € 800 million
The Frankfurt market for real estate investment is booming. The stand-out deal last year was the PalaisQuartier (‘Palais District’), which changed hands for around 800 million euros. The vendor has achieved their target price – thanks also to support from Drees & Sommer. The leasable space of the complex totals some 115,000 square meters. Buildings include the Nextower, Hotel Jumeirah Frankfurt, the Palais Thurn & Taxis and the MyZeil shopping center, as well as an underground car park.