SBB AG, QUARTIER DES HALLES, MORGES
SBB Immobilien AG
2018 - 2021
Like the entire Lake Geneva region, Morges and the surrounding area – with its population of some 70,000 – is growing rapidly. The station district in Morges, which is on the rail line from Lausanne to Geneva, is being redeveloped with the aim of creating a combination of new workplaces, businesses and housing.
The three buildings share a large underground car park, which is accessible both to residents and Park&Rail passengers. The challenge for facility management is to ensure harmonious coexistence of the various users.
Drees & Sommer is supporting the client by providing a range of facility management services during planning and construction.
- Ensuring smooth coexistence of the various users.
- Facility management during planning and construction
- Operational concept
- Planning support
- Estimate of operating costs
- Operations project lead function
- Project transition and support during commissioning
- Technical consultation on construction projects with operational implications