Town of Adliswil – School Building on Sonnenberg Site
- Transfer of knowledge from other school projects in the town of Adliswil
- Centralization and documentation of user requirements
- Integration of the later users into the project, leading to an improvement in acceptance by the affected parties
- Cost and process optimized operation of the building
- Definition of the operating processes and areas of responsibility for smooth operation
- Implementation of user workshops to determine and coordinate their needs.
- Review of the project (preliminary project and construction project) from the perspective of the future use in the framework of a facility management review during the construction phase.
- Two-stage development of an operational management concept (rough concept and operating concept) based on the process performance model ProLeMo (Prozess- und Leistungsmodell) of the Swiss International Facility Management Association (IFMA).
Town of Adliswil
In connection with the alteration work on the school building on the Sonnenberg site in the Swiss town of Adliswil, the user interests of the school need to be represented in relation to third parties. In addition, the operational processes will already be reviewed and optimized in the planning phase, then laid down in an operating concept. The goal is to ensure an orderly provision of services at the commissioning stage and in regular operation.
A project of RESO Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Drees & Sommer Group since January 1, 2018.