© UPK Basel
University Psychiatric Clinics in Basel – Tender Submission Process (Cleaning Services)
- Consistent service level agreements
- Up-to-date service descriptions
- Basic framework for a tender submission process which can also be used for other invitations to tender
- Compilation of overview of services and bills of quantities
- Preparation of the tender documents for the services which are to be put out for tender (floor area data, lists of annexes, tender submission text, service level agreement (SLA) standards, etc.)
- Drawing up of tender conditions and preparation of invitations to tender
- Safeguarding adherence to the public tendering rules
University Psychiatric Clinics (UPK) Basel
The University Psychiatric Clinics consist of four hospitals in the Swiss city of Basel which have decided to carry out a new tender process for cleaning services. RESO Partners ensure a professionally managed tender submission process, clarifies the interactions between internal and external services and offers transparency for services, competence areas and responsibility within the project.
A project of RESO Partners, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Drees & Sommer Group since January 1, 2018.