Online events at Drees & Sommer now have a name: DIGITAL IMPACT. The events focus on current trends and issues in the construction and real estate industry.
What answers are you looking for to allow you to move forward? Which topics would you like to discuss with other decision-makers? Our digital events in the DIGITAL IMPACT series start with a virtual coffee to ensure that networking is not neglected. This is followed by an expert exploring an exciting topic, providing stimulating input. Finally, participants join a discussion, which can also examine very specific questions.
So far, there have been events on the following topics:
- Shutdown was yesterday – Fit for what follows
- Disruption in the real estate industry: Digital networking of housing and offices in the Customized Smart Quarter
- How the Lean approach helps in volatile times
- Digital Reflection – Restart of production and processes
- Customized Smart Buildings
- Expert talks on Customized Smart Buildings
- Smart Cities and Smart Buildings – Burden or opportunity
- Data centers as a new asset class?
- Digitization in the retail sector – market data, trends and tools
If this format is of interest to you, please get in touch: eventmanagement(at)dreso.com