New logistics center with office building of Böttcher AG
- Reliable estimate of investment costs thanks to BIM model
- Adaption of building technology (mechanical, electrical and plumbing – MEP) to the requirements of digital intralogistics
- Cost and time savings due to multi-story logistics property
- 360° analysis
- Building technology (mechanical, electrical and plumbing – MEP)
- Building information modeling (BIM)
- Management of award and tender processes
- General coordinating contractor
Böttcher AG, an online retailer of office supplies, is building a new logistics center with a modern office complex in Jena, Germany. The heart of the multi-story property is the 21-meter high, fully automated high-bay warehouse with a floor area of 10,000 square meters. The order picking area has a floor space of 20,000 square meters.
Driverless, computer-controlled storage and retrieval vehicles move between the racks in the aisles. All goods are stored, transferred and taken out using this method. In order to maximize goods throughput and optimize utilization of the high-bay warehouse, a materials flow computer handles coordination.