- Do you primarily work with paper-based processes?
- Do you want to or have to promote the use of digital technology in your hospital, but don’t know exactly what the current situation is and where you should be heading?
- Do you have to align your care and therapy processes with digitization, or are you yet to establish these processes?
- Do you want to avoid later deployment of standalone solutions as far as possible?
- Are you aiming to improve structures and processes in the long term – in both care and administration?
- Do you want to substantially reduce staff workload while at the same time enhancing patient care?
- Do you want to develop a rigorous and viable digitization concept for your hospital as soon as possible?
- Do you need specialist advice with regard to the use of possible subsidies?
Our special requirements management for digitization of healthcare real estate determines user expectations and project-specific requirements with regard to the level of digitization. Drees & Sommer healthcare experts undertake a holistic 360-degree analysis of the hospital’s level of digitization. This includes an initial discussion and our Quick Check to establish your current level of digital maturity (Phase 1). The findings result in a transparent decision document for the client (Phase 2). Implementation can be as part of new construction, or rehabilitation or remodeling work on hospitals, clinics and medical centers, large practices, rehab centers and nursing homes (Phase 3+4).
- Transparent analysis of all areas of your hospital with regard to organization, medical and administrative processes, technology, prevention and data management
- Detailed insights into the level of digitization of your hospital
- Early development of a clear digitization strategy for your hospital
- Future-proofing of your institution – for the benefit of your staff and patients
- Avoidance of time-consuming and expensive replanning at a later stage of the project
With interdisciplinary teams of architects, doctors and engineers, Drees & Sommer develops solutions for hospitals of all sizes. Services provided include consulting on processes, developing medical concepts, and supporting clients with planning, implementation and operation.