- Are you having to change the current use of your hospital as the result of economic constraints or the consolidation of sites and services?
- Can the facility be successfully repurposed?
- Are there value creation considerations regarding the hospital building that has been closed down?
- Is sale of the property an option?
- Is a campus approach to use of space by tertiary services a possibility?
As part of a thorough feasibility study, our experts first undertake a property valuation with Technical Due Diligence (TDD), and draw up a market and site analysis taking possible repurposing options into account. The final report includes rough cost estimates, thus providing a decision document. The revitalization process can then start, with Drees & Sommer defining the measures required, establishing an organizational structure, and estimating the investment costs. This is followed by actual implementation.
- Value creation for existing real estate
- Appropriate repurposing ideas instead of costly vacancy
- Revenue increase through leasing or one-time income from sale
- Targeted exit strategy as a source of income
- Expansion of product portfolio or business plan
- Campus approach through involvement of tertiary services
With interdisciplinary teams of architects, doctors and engineers, Drees & Sommer develops solutions for hospitals of all sizes. Services provided include consulting on processes, developing medical concepts, and supporting clients with planning, implementation and operation.