What challenges do you face?
- Do you want to make your town or city fit for the future and optimize the use of space?
- Are you planning to switch to a climate-neutral heat supply in your city or do you want to develop strategies to become carbon neutral?
- Do you need sound concepts to make your public transport system more sustainable?
- Do you want to plan and implement sustainable electrical and hydrogen-based drive concepts along with the necessary charging and refuelling infrastructure?
- Do you need support with the implementation of infrastructure projects and the expansion of district heating networks?
Our experts can provide the answers you need
Drees & Sommer offers comprehensive urban development know-how in the form of Blue City – Integrated Urban Solutions. We work with you to design the districts of tomorrow and master the challenges of the future. Our specialists offer professional project management services and act as the interface between service providers and residents, with a focus on harmonizing the various influencing factors.
Topics such as mobility, energy, sustainability, smart applications and affordable housing are all interdependent. We examine the interfaces and relationships, and develop viable concepts and reliable planning based on them. And we continue to provide support to clients during the implementation of their projects.
The benefits for you
- Future-proof energy concepts and mobility in urban areas
- Optimal support in the areas of project management and project organization
- Reliable basis for decision-making based on robust concepts for financing and subsidy management
- Organizational consulting and support for the digitization of processes
- Know-how in the design and implementation of projects using green hydrogen