WHAT ARE THE CHALLENGES OF THE FUTURE?
- Access to communication networks and services is essential to allow the general public, companies and local government to use infrastructure.
- Demand for bandwidth will increase with broadband expansion. The upgrade is the prerequisite for meetingdigitization requirements.
- Communication between people – but also between machines, such as in the manufacturing industry – requires a stable, highly resilient network.
- Fiber optics is becoming standard in districts and buildings – even in rural areas.
- Georedundant links to urban districts and buildings are essential to enable digitization to advance.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE FOR YOU
- We prepare feasibility studies for subsidized and non-subsidized broadband expansion with a market comparison of providers
- We provide you commercial and technical advice on broadband expansion and operator models
- We support you with invitations to tender (including technical consulting services)
- We advise on and apply for subsidies and support you with settlement
- We use the latest methods and tools (LCM, GIS, BIM etc.) to manage your broadband project
- We advise you on business models in broadband expansion
MORE SOLUTIONS FOR THE ICT SECTOR
Whether you are looking for support with data centers or IT infrastructure, Drees & Sommer offers innovative solutions from the initial concept to operation – solutions that take into account both increasingly stringent standards for security and energy efficiency and greater expectations with regard to profitability. Our team always addresses your specific requirements and ensures security, availability and data flow within your company and/or data center throughout the project.