Drees & Sommer invites you to an exclusive virtual preview of its new headquarters building OWP 12 in Stuttgart, a pioneering future-proofed building embodying advanced sustainable and technological design.
The building and construction industry is the biggest consumer of raw materials worldwide and producer of enormous quantities of waste. Although energy efficiency, CO2 savings and the use of renewable energy are all on the radar during real estate transactions, in the long-term, it might just be a drop in the ocean as we will be faced with lack of raw materials.
The leading European Consulting, Planning and Project Management company, Drees & Sommer is celebrating its 50th anniversary with future-shaping solutions for successful buildings, high-return portfolios, powerful infrastructure, and liveable cities.
With the future in mind, Drees & Sommer is constructing this energy-plus building in its headquarters. It features an insulated façade, solar panels on the roof and the south wall, geothermal energy and a north façade covered with greenery. The company is using its distinctive expertise to integrate Cradle to Cradle design principles to ensure sustainable use of resources and minimize waste.
A state-of-the-art digital equipment and use of innovative tools like Building Information Modelling (BIM) and Lean Construction Management (LCM), making planning and construction seamless key highlights of the building.
The building is due for completion in Autumn 2021 and is aimed as a real-life model for companies thinking about the next level of sustainability and technology. After all, if Drees & Sommer is to give its clients advice on how to build digitally, sustainability and efficiently, what could be better than putting its money where its mouth is?
Here’s an opportunity for you to take a virtual tour of OWP 12 and hear from the experts involved in making the building a benchmark in smart and sustainable design.
Speaker line up
- Steffen Szeidl, Member of the Executive Board, Drees & Sommer SE – Concept and strategy
- Peter Mösle, Partner & Managing Director of EPEA – Part of Drees & Sommer - Cradle to Cradle
- Dirk Holzmann, BIM Expert, Drees & Sommer SE – BIM
The discuission will be followed by a short Q&A round, where the joining journalists would get an opportunity to ask questions. This entire discussion will be recorded and will be made available to you on request. If you have further queries, please get in touch with us:
Location: The event takes place digitally. You will receive the dial-in link in a separate mail two days before the event.
Date: November 11, 2020 | 12:00 - 13:00 CET
- Before accepting our invitation, we ask you to ensure that your participation takes place in accordance with the internal compliance regulations of your employer that may apply to you. Drees & Sommer conducts a flat-rate taxation according to §37 b ESTG through.
- By registering, you confirm that you have read the data protection information provided here.
- Data protection: In line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are obliged to inform you that, depending on the dial-in method, by participating in a Microsoft Teams meeting you may be sharing your personal data with the other participants. The data that you may possibly be sharing are: your name, email address, profile picture, phone number, and employer.