Actively shape your individual career path and take advantage of the many opportunities for continuous professional and personal development. Gradually, you will take on more responsibility for projects, topics or teams. You will be supported by the Drees & Sommer Academy - and, of course, by your experienced colleagues. Our plus: The DRESOmore benefits programme with attractive offers such as "sport and health" and "additional benefits".
We want your arrival in the world of Drees & Sommer to be pleasant and successful so that you will quickly feel part of the team. To ensure that this is the case, we support you from the very beginning by providing you with all the important information and building your personal Drees & Sommer network.
In addition to your manager, you will have a mentor at your side. This person works in the same team or department and will support you during your induction, give you an insight into organisational issues and pass on the Drees & Sommer corporate culture. In addition, you will receive a digital handbook that will guide you interactively, in addition to the professional and personal induction.
No matter what position you hold and how much experience you have already gained: You can always learn something new. The development of our employees follows this guideline. Everyone is called upon to tackle the problem - whether at the respective sites, at trade fairs, in projects, by sharing knowledge on the intranet or through cooperation with universities and associations.
The Drees & Sommer Academy is a key element in the development of our human resources and combines different forms of learning to offer you the best possible learning experience. On our MyAcademy learning platform, you can create your individual learning plan - consisting of online training and face-to-face events - on Drees & Sommer's own tools and methods, technical knowledge and personal skills. External lecturers and colleagues provide you with in-depth knowledge. For our international employees, we offer customised courses in English or in the desired national language.
- The "Basic" course focuses on (basic) specialist knowledge as well as on training in personal skills, such as counselling competence.
- In the "Professional" course, you will broaden your knowledge of all areas of the company's activities and deepen your understanding of important topics in your immediate environment.
- The "Special" course includes challenging courses that enable you to successfully complete complex, large and difficult projects in your special field. For example, you have the opportunity to obtain the internationally recognised "Project Management Professional" (PMP ®) certification.
- In addition, we offer customised training in methods and soft skills as well as support services.
- Sport and health: people who exercise regularly find it easier to stay fit and healthy. That's why we reward people who practice sport on a permanent and regular basis in a club or fitness studio with a health bonus.
- The Drees & Sommer Group is expanding its recruitment base with the "Employees Recruit Employees" programme. As our colleagues are familiar with our work requirements and our corporate culture, they know whether a person will fit in.
- In addition, all Drees & Sommer employees have access to the "Corporate Benefits" portal and thus to numerous discount offers and promotions from many renowned companies.
Would you like to expand your horizons and gain experience abroad? The Drees & Sommer Group offers many opportunities in this regard, not least through its holdings. Our roots are in Germany. We have built up a dense network of locations there. But we are also active in Northern, Western and Eastern Europe, Russia, the Middle East and Asia.
Think globally - act locally: This principle describes our approach to international markets. We are directly on site with our own foreign locations or accompany our customers abroad on their projects. As a rule, our international locations are each supervised by a German and a local management. Most of the employees are from the respective countries.
Experienced teams of experts at all locations support the colleagues on site and can provide assistance in terms of manpower and know-how at any time. As you can see, the world is open to you at Drees & Sommer.
WE FOCUS ON DIVERSITY
The right mix. Real values. What applies to our projects also applies to the people who carry them out. Our aim is to fill each position with the person who is qualified by his or her commitment and skills. This naturally results in diverse teams. Together they achieve the best results. They enjoy working and contributing to the success of our clients.