- What climate protection targets do you need to achieve in the short and medium term – and how will you provide proof of your results?
- Do you know what potential for reducing CO2 is hidden in your real estate, technical infrastructure and production methods?
- Do you know your corporate carbon footprint?
- Do you want to stop when you become carbon-neutral, or carry on and become a beneficial company?
Only those companies that use sustainable production methods and are efficient will be successful and competitive in the long term. That is why we support you in developing a strategy for becoming CO2 neutral, or becoming a beneficial company – in other words, an organization that, in addition to its business success, brings maximum benefit to the environment and society.
We do this work according to the principle of ‘measure, reduce, compensate’: firstly, we conduct a detailed analysis of the current situation and report on your CO2 emissions. In line with the Greenhouse Gas Protocol, the focus is on direct emissions from combustion processes, indirect emissions from energy generation, and all other indirect emissions resulting from the company’s activities. We then examine and define your potential CO2 savings, and show you economically feasible measures that you can apply to reduce your carbon footprint. If required, we can provide support when implementing, monitoring and reporting on these measures.
OUR APPROACH: A HOLISTIC CARBON STRATEGY
- Clarity about your own carbon footprint
- Overview of savings potential
- Carbon neutrality strategy
- Cost-efficient practical measures
- Optimization of operational management and reduction of operating costs
- Securing and increasing the market value of your building
- Ecological sustainability and long-term economic efficiency