This is a collaborative event between RICS and Drees & Sommer.
As part of the digital event, the ‘European FM Provider Report’, a joint project between Drees & Sommer and RICS, will be officially launched. The report aims to show the market coverage of the major FM providers in Europe and create transparency for all market players. It will cover FM companies providing integrated FM services operating in more than one European country. The report will be accessible online for free after the launch.
- Presentation of the ‘European FM Provider Report’
Christoph Heer, Associate Partner and Managing Director, Drees & Sommer Switzerland
- Panel discussion
- Steve Morris, Global Head of FM, RICS
- Paul Bagust, RICS Global Property Standards Director
- Phil Ratcliffe, Associate Partner and Managing Director, Drees & Sommer UK
- Andrew Sugars, Chief Corporate Development Officer Atalian
- Goran Milanov, Chair of EuroFM, CEO of VIDAKO
- Seweryna Afanasjew MRICS, RICS Europe World Regional Board member, UPC CEE
Real Estate, Facilities & Energy Head
If you have further queries, please get in touch with us: international.communications(at)dreso.com.
Location: The event takes place digitally. You will receive the dial-in link in a separate mail two days before the event.
Date of the event: November 17, 2020 | 14:00 - 15:00 CET
- Before accepting our invitation, we ask you to ensure that your participation takes place in accordance with the internal compliance regulations of your employer that may apply to you. Drees & Sommer conducts a flat-rate taxation according to §37 b ESTG through.
- By registering, you confirm that you have read the data protection information provided here.
- Data protection: In line with the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are obliged to inform you that, depending on the dial-in method, by participating in a Microsoft Teams meeting you may be sharing your personal data with the other participants. The data that you may possibly be sharing are: your name, email address, profile picture, phone number, and employer.