Hybrid data centres offer a solution to companies in the implementation of their digital strategy, as they offer an ideal combination of local servers, housing/hosting solutions and clouds (private or public).
From design to data migration and the choice of housing, hosting or cloud solution, our experts guarantee the security, profitability and sustainability of your business.
- The demand for higher standards of digital security
- The need for flexibility and evolving structures
- Exponential growth in data and data storage requirements
- New requirements in terms of software architecture through Software as a Service (SaaS) and clouds
- Reducing floor space requirements with clouds
- Data protection and cyber security
- Compliance with sustainable development and ESG (Environment/Social/Governance) criteria
- Management consulting including goal setting
- Analysis of existing structures and colocation needs (TDD+IT)
- Environmental, risk and vulnerability analysis
- Availability analysis
- Safety analysis (reliability)
- Surface analysis and computer system analysis
- Energy requirement analysis (Operation) and operating concept
- Project Management and technical and economic monitoring using the Single Point of Contact (SPoC)
- Site search and environmental and risk analysis
- Connectivity and energy supply analysis
- Feasibility studies for new buildings or renovations
- Design services and CMM
- Certification advice and support
- Commissioning management and blackbuilding test
- Data centre expansion and rental management
- Depending on your gross floor space requirements (whitespace), we will work out your data centre colocation target through a structured process.
- From this we derive your requirements for modularity, expansion and extension. We help you identify a site and analyse its environment and redundant IT or energy structures. In this way, we ensure that the maximum use is made of the gross floor space in relation to the total permitted building area.
- Our experts help you to formulate your objective. They provide Project Management, technical and economic monitoring using the Single Point of Contact (SPoC). They support the construction of your colocation data centre or the renovation of an existing building. They ensure commissioning and blackbuilding tests. They guarantee the profitability of the project through optimised data centre construction and the choice of the right components based on their durability and availability.
Customized Co-Location Data Center by Drees & Sommer: future-proof, available, safe, flexible, sustainable and cost-effective solutions.
Drees & Sommer offers innovative solutions from design to operation, e.g. for data centres or IT infrastructures. These solutions meet the increasing expectations of our customers in terms of security standards, energy efficiency, but also in terms of cost effectiveness. Our team offers you tailor-made solutions and guarantees security, availability and data flow within your company or data centre throughout the project.